Our demo kits are designed so that you can hear the difference Soundskrit microphones can make in your products. Our demo kits implement a variety of our recommended microphone configurations to pair with our software and allow you to evaluate the performance for yourself. If you are looking for something more specific to your product, we work alongside many of our customers to build proof-of-concept devices, tell us more about your project and we can work alongside you to develop an industry-leading audio solution.
The Soundskrit Development Platform is an easy-to-use board that highlights our five standard microphone configurations. The Horizon can mount to the top of your laptop and connects via USB. Our graphical user interface guides you through each configuration and various software features we have implemented.
- Allows users to switch between various configurations of Soundskrit microphones
- See the power of combining Soundskrit microphones with traditional omnidirectional microphones
- Switch between several experiences enabled by Soundskrit's software
- Easily mounts on top of any laptop
- USB-C interface
- Omnidirectional reference microphone
- Comes with user-friendly GUI for control
- Can be used directly for voice calls
Focus on the user's voice for clear and full vocal pickup in noisy and reverberant environments.
Isolate multiple users in 360° so that everyone comes across clearly.
True Stereo Recording
For the first time ever, you can record stereo using the same techniques found in pro-audio in a thin laptop formfactor.
Choose between multiple polar patterns; dipole, hyper-cardioid, super-cardioid, cardioid, and omnidirectional.
The SPIDAR Development Kit is a powerful tool that enables rapid prototyping and development of electronics using Soundskrit MEMS microphones. It features the SPIDAR board, a USB audio interface with connections for six MEMS microphones, a stereo audio output, and a dedicated output for direct connection to Audio Precision or other audio analyzers.
- Rapidly develop prototypes and software algorithms using directional microphones
- Includes both directional and omnidirectional microphones on 3' cables
- Dedicated output to easily connect analog MEMS microphones to audio analyzers
- USB-C interface
- Record up to 6 microphones simoultaneously